06 Oct Low Carb Keto Coconut Chicken Balls (1g net carb)
Low Carb Keto Coconut Chicken Balls
Servings: 48 balls
- 2.5 pound(s) ground chicken
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) celery minced
- 2/3 cup(s) carrots minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 5 stalk(s) green onion minced
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonaise (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) franks hot sauce (optional)
Preheat oven at 400F
In a large mixing bowl, mix ground chicken, celery, carrots, eggs, salt, pepper, garlic, green onion and shredded coconut until combined.
Roll the mixture into 48 balls and place it in the baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
Optionally: Mix 1/2 cup of mayonaise and franks hot sauce and set aside for sauce.