13 Feb Caramelized Baked Chicken
Caramelized Baked Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 cups Honey
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 3 pounds Chicken chicken wings, legs, etc.
- Preheat oven at 375°F
- Heat up a small pot over medium heat and add olive oil, light soy sauce, ketchup, honey and garlic. Mix well
- When boiling, add cornstarch and mix well.
- Line up the chicken in the baking pan. ( Note: add aluminum foil on the baking sheet if you want faster cleanup later on)
- Pour over the sauce mixture and make sure the chicken is coated properly
- Bake for 1 hour and serve hot