08 Feb Korean Chicken Wings Actifry
Korean Chicken wings Actifry is one one my favourite dish. It’s easy to cook and very delicious. T-Fal Actifry only need 1 Tbsp of Oil.
Korean Chicken Wings with Actifry
- 1 lb Chicken Wings
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Korean Chilli Paste
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Egg
- Grab a large container and mix the all purpose flour, cornstarch, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Grab an egg and beat it
- Dip the chicken wings in the egg and dip in the flour mixture until well coated
- Put the chicken wings in the Actifry and cook for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, mix apple cider vinegar, light soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds and Korean chilli paste to make the sauce.
- Once the chicken wings is cooked, deep the chicken wings in the sauce and enjoy!