30 Jun Low Carb Coconut Chicken Finger
Low Carb Coconut Chicken Finger
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasonings
- 2 eggs
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Combine parmesan cheese, pepper, paprika and italian seasonings and mix well.
- Cut the chicken breast in strips.
- Dip the chicken breast in egg and do a first coat of the parmesan mixture. Dip the chicken breast in egg and do a second coat in shredded coconut.
- Place the coated chicken strips in a baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.