11 Oct Low Carb Keto Almond Chicken Wings
Low Carb Keto Almond Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup(s) almond butter unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fish Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper flakes
- 2 pound(s) Chicken Wings
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Mix green onions, olive oil, chicken broth, almond butter, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, fish sauce and pepper flakes in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken wings and make sure it is coated evenly.
- Transfer the chicken in a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Raise the oven temperature to 425F for another 10 minutes.