15 Sep Low Carb Keto Bacon Mac and Cheese (5g net carb)
Low Carb Keto Bacon Mac and Cheese
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 8-10 bacon strips cooked
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the cauliflower.
- Drain the cauliflower and transfer to baking pan.
- Bring the heavy cream to a simmer, add cream cheese and mustard. Stir in 1 1/2 cup of the cheese, pepper, and garlic and whisk just until the cheese melts about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour over the cauliflower, mix well.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and bake until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Top with cook with cook bacon and serve.