08 Sep Low Carb Keto Cajun Chicken Sub
Low Carb Keto Cajun Chicken Sub
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper,
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Lettuce
- 3 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix paprika, pepper, onion powder, cayenne powder, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Slice the chicken breast in half and season with the herb mix.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken breast for about 3-5 minutes each side or until the chicken breast is fully cooked.
- Arrange the chicken breast with the lettuce, tomato, onion and mayonnaise.