26 Oct Low Carb Keto Chocolate Japanese Cheesecake
Low Carb Keto Chocolate Japanese Cheesecake
- 250 gram(s) dark chocolate chips or bar
- 250 gram(s) cream cheese softened
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Over a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate until it is melted.
- Add the cream cheese and melt it together with the chocolate. Mix well.
- Let the chocolate too cool until warm and slowly add the egg yolks. One at a time.
- Beat the egg white until stiff peak. Add the egg white into the yolk mixture in 3 batches and make sure everything is incorporated properly.
- Grease a 8x3 round pan and pour the batter mixture. Bake for 50 minutes or until it is fully cooked. Use toothpick to test.
- Serve hot or serve cold. Enjoy!