16 Nov Low Carb Keto Classic Coconut Butter Biscuits (3.1g net carb)
Low Carb Keto Classic Coconut Biscuit
- 3/4 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons Gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the water in a small bowl and add the gelatin. Give it a stir. Let it bloom for 5 minutes and put to microwave for 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, place the coconut flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, apple cider and gelatin mixture and mix until the batter is combined and sticky
- Divide the batter into 12-15 balls and place into the baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and let it cool completely.