06 Oct Low Carb Keto Coconut Chicken Balls (1g net carb)
Low Carb Keto Coconut Chicken Balls
- 2.5 pound(s) ground chicken
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) celery minced
- 2/3 cup(s) carrots minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 5 stalk(s) green onion minced
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonaise (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) franks hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven at 400F
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ground chicken, celery, carrots, eggs, salt, pepper, garlic, green onion and shredded coconut until combined.
- Roll the mixture into 48 balls and place it in the baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Optionally: Mix 1/2 cup of mayonaise and franks hot sauce and set aside for sauce.