25 Aug Low Carb Keto Coconut Cream Cheese Cookie (1g net carb)
Low Carb Keto Coconut Cream Cheese Cookie
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Beat cream cheese, stevia, egg, vanilla extract and butter until smooth.
- Add almond flour and coconut flour until everything is mix properly.
- Chill for 4 hours
- Preheat oven at 350F
- Remove the cookie batter from the refrigerator and flatten to desired thickness. Cut the cookie to any size and place it on a baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookie is slightly brown.
- It is easier to put the batter in a bowl with cling wrap or parchment paper
- Please use melted butter. I made a mistake for using softened butter and it is harder to mix the butter well
- Feel free to put the batter in the freezer for 1 hour
- Bake the cookie depending on your oven's temperature. The first time I did it, I burned my cookies. So watch out!