27 Sep Low Carb Keto Tiramisu
Low Carb Keto Tiramisu
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 teaspoon(s) gelatin powder
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoon(s) stevia
- 8 ounce(s) mascarpone cheese
- 1 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 8 slices low carb bread https://cookwithmajor.com/2017/05/02/low-carb-bread-keto-bread/
- 1/4 cup(s) coffee
- Grab a small bowl and combine the the water and gelatin powder and let it bloom for couple of minutes.
- In a double boiler, add egg yolks and stevia and cook until the mixture reaches 140F - 150F.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and gelatin and let it cool until it reaches room temperature.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the heavy cream and beat until stiff peak. Add the mascarpone mixture.
- Dip the low carb bread in the coffee and place in a 9x3 baking pan. Add the mascarpone mixture and continue until reaches 2 layers.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.