08 Apr Peanut Butter Easter Egg
Peanut Butter Easter Egg
- 3 cups confectioner sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup peanut butter sugar free
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 ounch dark chocolate
- In a mixing bowl, combine confectioner sugar, peanut butter, butter and milk. Shape mixture into bunch of smaller eggs. Freeze eggs for minimum 1 hour.
- Place the dark chocolate on top of a double boiler. Melt over medium heat.
- Coat the peanut butter eggs with dark chocolate and drain on wax paper.
- Let it cool completely.