14 Mar Sticky Rice Cake Biko Recipe
Sticky Rice Cake Biko
- 4 cups glutinous rice flour
- 6 cups coconut milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Soak glutinous rice flour with water and soak overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook soaked rice over medium heat with 5 cups of coconut milk and white sugar. Gradually add water until rice is fully cooked. Pour into a baking pan.
- On the other saucepan, add brown sugar, 1 cup of coconut milk and brown sugar. Bring to boil and wait until the mixture thickens. Pour the mixture over rice
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Cool completely and cut into squares.